GRACE BASED PARENTING
Leader: Alice Biggar
Time: Wednesdays at 6:00p-7:00p
Location: Taylor Hall, Room 210
Duration: 10 Weeks
This is a fun, refreshing group study that gives parents a realistic job description for raising spiritually strong children who grow up with a sense of calm and a heart full of purpose. As you watch the DVD and use the helpful discussion guide, you will learn to meet your children’s inner heart needs and grant the four freedoms that can make an atmosphere of grace a permanent condition in your home.
Parents can expect to walk away from this training with a blueprint for building confident, courageous and cooperative kids. Help parents discover how to:
- Create an atmosphere in their families that automatically brings the best out of everyone
- Teach children to navigate culture, choose better friends and make wiser decisions
- Meet the three needs of children
- Liberate their children emotionally and spiritually
- Replace fear with fun in their roles as parents
- Keep from investing energy in long lists of things that don’t matter
- Grace Based Parenting can be adapted to a variety of group sizes.