We're so happy you're considering spending Christmas with us! Our church is a place where you can be yourself, even on Christmas! Wear your shorts and flip flops, or your "Sunday Best." We're not a church that worries about how you look on the outside, and you'll see people in both.
This year, we're offering Three Worship Services on Christmas Eve to meet the needs of your family:
- 3:00 - Family Friendly
- 5:00 - Candlelight and Communion
- 7:00 - Candlelight and Communion
We'll also be offering One Worship Service on Christmas Morning at 11:00.
What to Expect
- We’ll start by singing some familiar Christmas songs, led by our worship band
- We'll take up an offering for the United Methodist Children's Home (Read More)
- Pastor Alan will speak
- We'll close with Holy Communion at all services, and a candlelight vigil at 5:00 and 7:00.
The entire service will last about sixty minutes.
Your kids are welcome in our church! We don't consider energetic kids or crying babies to be a distraction - in fact, it's something to celebrate!
Feel free to bring your kids to any of our evening services - but our 3:00 service has been designed especially with them in mind.
There will be no nursery provided on Christmas Eve, but we will be providing nursery on Christmas Morning.
Where to Find Us
We're located on the north side of Highway 98, between Walmart and the Rib Shack.