Join us in serving the needy
Our youth go the first Sunday of every month to help feed those in need through the Pensacola United Methodist Community Ministries (PUMCM) at Richards Memorial United Methodist Church. For the December 4th meal, we are inviting families to serve together with us.
There are two different ways you can participate:
- Bring food already prepared to the church by 2:00p
- Families meet at Richards Memorial to serve together by 3:00p
Preparing the Food
If you would like to make food ahead of time, please deliver it to Navarre UMC by 2:00p on December 4th. We are looking for 10 Lasagna Casseroles (enough to feed 10-12 people) and 15 dozen Brownies.
Schedule for the Day
- 2:00p - Drop off food at Navarre UMC - Hildreth Hall
- 3:00p - Arrive at Richards and being meal preparations
- 4:00p - Gather in the chapel for Worship, led by Matt Dailey
- 5:00p - Serve dinner
- 6:00p - Clean up
- 6:30p (approximately) - Head home
Would you like to help? Do you have questions? Fill out the form to let Lori Ferguson, our Children's Minister, know.